We offer steel, aluminum and clear storm panel hurricane shutters. We design our track systems to blend in beautifully with your home or business. Easy to store and economical.
Removable Storm Panels provide the most cost-effective protection against the devastating effects of Hurricanes and Tropical Storms. With rock-solid durability and easy set-up, our Storm Panels are an absolute necessity anywhere storms and hurricanes threaten the safety of your property. Our metal storm panels, as well as our Lexan storm panels, have been engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes in the country and have been reviewed and accepted by the Texas Department of Insurance, and the International Building Code.
Our panels are designed to slip vertically into an upper header track and fasten to a lower track, or mount horizontally into tracks with removable washer-based wing nuts. Our tracks are available in a white or bronze finish. Our panels can also be attached directly to the wall without tracks by concrete anchor and stainless steel screws. Our panels have a compact design that allows for easy storage in your garage or shed.
Storm Panels Features:
- Our Storm Panels and track system are custom designed and engineered to each specific opening at your home or business.
- The 2" rise in panel design has approximately 25% more strength than a flat panel or plywood.
- Our Storm Panels System designs adapt and blend aesthetically with any architectural style.
- The reinforced track system and self-aligning overlapping panels assure the easiest set-up for your home or business.
- Our Storm Panels provide economical and effective protection
- Our Storm Panels offer fast and simple installation
- Easy project for DIY (Do-It-Yourself)
- We offer Storm Panel installation in the South Texas area.
- We are now carrying GE Lexan Clear Panels – TDI approved.
We offer the highest-quality Storm Panels in the industry. Storm Panels are the most cost-effective way to protect your home during hurricane season. Our storm panels feature excellent durability and ease of installation. Your entire house can be secured in under an hour. Our Storm Panels can be easily stacked in your garage or even a closet when not in use. Ten panels stack to approximately one inch in depth.